Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Music

Anything that I do in life, whether it is a sport, work, or just going for a walk involves music. I love listening to music, and sometimes wish that it was played anywhere and everywhere you go. My music library on my computer is the largest of all my friends. I dont listen to just one type of music; I like every kind of music, it just depends on what kind of mood I'm in. If I want to relax I will listen to some country or throw in some oldies. When I workout I like to listen to rock to get me in the mood and get the adrenaline rushing. At parties, or even if i just want to dance around in my room i will listen to some rap and hip hop. For those road trips with your buddies, nothing beats classic rock with some Sister Christian or The Warrior. I always have my Ipod with me and try to listen to it anytime I can. Everyone should love music like me because you cannot listen to music and be in a bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment